Re: [notetab_list] Re: [NTB] error message

  • Ed Brown
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 6:44 PM
      Just a type on my part. It is really there
      Ed
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2 11:49 AM
        Hi Ed or Whoever,

        I'm sure you mean no harm, but please do not not add your [Extra-
        Tag-Stuff] in the Subject: line. It messes up sorting for all
        the posts using the standard format. It also pushes the Subject
        out to the right and sometimes causes us all to scroll right to
        read it all. 'Nuff-said? Yes, Jody, inff-said. :) Thanks! (TIA!)

        Happy Tab'n,