Re: [NTB] different mouse-handling between light 4.86c and pro 4.92

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2003
      > - where can i switch off the blue html-highlighting? i'm sure i can, but i
      > can't find it.

      You have two options for this:
      1. turn off html highlighting as follows, 1) view, 2) options, 3) html files
      tab, 4) uncheck highlight html tags (near the bottom of the dialog window)
      2. change the highlight colors to something more suitable (I increase the
      contrast in my color scheme) by 1) view, 2) options, 3) colors tab and then
      select colors to liking.