RE: [NTB] New - Notetab Light

  • Mark McLeod
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2003
      Did you download and install tidy.exe? It is a separate program that adds that functionality to NoteTab. You can get a copy of it at http://tidy.sourceforge.net/, and its free!

      HTH!

      --
      Mark McLeod
      m.a.mcleod@...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Imango [mailto:imango@...]
      Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2003 02:40 AM
      To: notetab@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [NTB] New - Notetab Light

      I just downloaded and installed Notetab Light. I am a new user.

      The first thing I wanted to do was tidy some HTML code so I used that
      command in the Tools menu; however, it came up with a message that it could
      not find the file, "tidy.exe". I installed this program twice and got the
      same results.

      Any idea what could be wrong?