Re: [NTB] Win 98, NTP, Garbled toolbar

  • Len & Mary
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 31, 1998
      Hi John and All;

      Is there a possibility some other program is incompatable with
      NoteTab? I experiment with a lot of software and I have seen
      several compatibility problems (not with NoteTab)
      The most recent was:
      P-Bar hidden at the top, Winsize enabled.
      Winsize checks for new open windows at specified intervals.
      Each time Winsize checked for new windows, P-Bar cycled visible
      and re-hidden. Rather disconcerting until I found the problem.

      Len & Mary <mjlohj@...>

      ----