Re: [NTB] Syntax Highlighting

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 18, 2003
      Hi Don,

      See http://www.notetab.com/order.htm
      or it you want a CD version (or mail order):
      http://www.notetab.net/html/cd-info.htm
      http://www.notetab.net/html/onthiscd.htm

      :)

      >Sounds good!
      >Just tell me where to send the money.
      >don
      >

      >Jody wrote:
      >> Hi Adam,

      >>>Yes, it does for HTML, and one can even customize the colors.
      >>

      >> NoteTab v5 will have fully customizable syntax highlighting, a
      >> better Block Copy/Cut/Paste, etc., customizable keyboard
      >> shortcuts, tree-view Outlines, removable & customizable Toolbars,
      >> plus much more... We do not have an estimated time of release for
      >> v5, but it is being worked on.
      >>
      >> See ya in the funnies,
      >> Jody Adair, Prov. 15:15
      >>
      >> Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves
      >> for they shall never cease to be amused.
      >>
      >> <http://www.clean-funnies.com>http://www.clean-funnies.com
      >>

      >> To unsubscribe click on address below and send the message empty:

      >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Happy Tab'n,

    • conleysl22
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 28, 2003
        I'm looking for a text based editor to program scripts in
        (specifically AutoIT 3 scripts).
        I like the Clip book feature of notetab; however, I can't find a way
        to configure syntax highlighting.

        Is there a way to have Notetab highlight comments, strings, etc for
        a custom language (Like AutoIT or VB Script)?
      • Don Passenger
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 28, 2003
          unfortunately not ... there is no custom syntax highlighting in this version
          a new version should be out sometime in the coming year which will offer
          that feature

          the power of notetab is, however, significant enough to off set that
          shortcoming and I would encourage you to give it a try

          This question is asked at least once a week here, so hopefully that will
          encourage Eric Fookes to complete version 5 and ship to all eagerly
          awaiting it. Until next week when this is asked again ... :-)