Re: [NTB] (unknown)

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 18, 2003
      Hi Pat,

      Use the small combobox in the Quick List to view file types and
      the folder. I do not think it follows any settings such as Match
      directory, but instead uses the folder that you last had it at.
      You can double click in the combobox to get the window popup to
      browse to a folder or right click in the combobox.

      >Jody, i'm using "match directory" instead of specifying a
      >default... (Under options)
      >
      >but even when I have a file open the "my documents" folder, then
      >press f6, the list sees only the desk top.
      >
      >Do I have to assign a default directory to get it to show me
      >files in the "matched directory" ... ?

      Happy Tab'n,