Re: [NTB] Re: COPYING, DOWNLOADING AND SAVING WEB PAGES

  • David
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 14, 2003
      Hi
      you still only save the page you do not save any images or css files.
      The only way to get the page the way you see on the web ,links still correct
      ,images and css as well is to save as on explorer i.e.. when on web
      file/save as , it will give you a htm file and a folder with the rest ,
      after that you can open NTS and do what ever you want with it.
      EMAIL me private if you want to know the fine points.
      THANKYOU DAVE