Re: [NTB] Re: COPYING, DOWNLOADING AND SAVING WEB PAGES

  • Lee
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 13, 2003
      David,

      If you save it with the ".htm" extension it will work. i use it all the time.

      Lee

    • David
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 14, 2003
        Hi
        you still only save the page you do not save any images or css files.
        The only way to get the page the way you see on the web ,links still correct
        ,images and css as well is to save as on explorer i.e.. when on web
        file/save as , it will give you a htm file and a folder with the rest ,
        after that you can open NTS and do what ever you want with it.
        EMAIL me private if you want to know the fine points.
        THANKYOU DAVE