Re: [NTB] Question on the Help menu

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 10, 2003
      Hi Elizabeth and Others,

      Let's remember the Basic list is *not* for posting Clips on...
      The Clips list is a good place for them. <g>

      If you sign up for any, please do not post questions about Clips
      and scripting languages on the Basic list. More difficult tasks
      like regular expressions and other scripting code should be
      posted on the Clips or Scripts lists. HTML should be posted on
      the HTML list. In short, please leave the Basic list for the very
      basic use of NoteTab. The others we aren't too concerned about so
      long as you stick with NoteTab for the discussion except for the
      Off Topic list. I'm sorry for not catching some of this stuff
      earlier, but been busy... ;) I really don't even mind a mention
      of something else if NoteTab cannot do it. The problem is when
      discussion starts on the other software or 10 people post with
      what they use. Thanks!!!

      >Is there a way to add the CLIP help to the toolbar? This is the
      >help menu that I use 99.9999% of the time. I looked in the options
      >menu and didn't see a way to set this up. Any help would be much
      >appreciated.

      Happy Clip'n!

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options