Re: [NTB] Re: Associated file types editor

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2003
      Jol:

      > What ghost flitted through my machine to create "htmlfile" in the
      > first place - presumably substituting that for the previous
      > straightforward filetypes that I have now recreated ?

      I love a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy ;-)

      but "HTML Document" is the friendly name aka description of "htmlfile". I
      think the purpose is benign - to allow all of the related extensions to be
      treated the same in most places.

      Someone else might be able to clarify - but probably not on this list.

      > All may be well..

      Glad you got it straightened out!

      Regards ... Alec