  • Henk Noppe
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2003
      Hello,

      I want to load a file that has a size of more then 9 mb. The file loaded
      till +- 8mb. I looked in the notetab faq and there was written that I had to
      turn on the "filter binairy cods". I did this and the same thing happend.

      Does anyone has the same problem? Is there a solution for this.
      I tried to load the file in HTML-Kit and that editor loaded the file
      entirely.

      Greetings,
      Henk Noppe
    • hugo_paulissen
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9, 2003
        Henk,

        The maximun file-size for all NoteTab versions is 2GB, so that
        shouldn't be your problem. What kind of file are you trying to load?

        Hugo