Re: [NTB] Question on the Help menu

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 9, 2003
      Elizabeth:

      Easiest way (if you haven't found it yet) is a one-line clip like this:

      H="Clip help"
      ^!"C:\Program Files\NoteTab Pro\ClipCode.chm"

      then drag that to your clipbar as Larry said.

      Regards ... Alec

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 9, 2003
        Hi libbazet
        you may find this some use, drag to clipbar and write a command etc. and it
        will find it for you.

        H="IndexSelectchm"
        ^!SELECT WORDS
        ^!keyboard ctrl+c