Re: [NTB] Question on the Help menu

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 8, 2003
      Hi Elizabeth,

      OOPS, I need to read more carefully. There is no way to do this on the
      tool bar but you can do it with a clip on the clipbar.

      At 03:39 AM 4/9/03 -0000, you wrote:
      >Hi All,
      >
      >Is there a way to add the CLIP help to the toolbar? This is the
      >help menu that I use 99.9999% of the time. I looked in the options
      >menu and didn't see a way to set this up. Any help would be much
      >appreciated.

      Regards,

      Larry
      larryt@...

      Larry
      larryt@...
    • Alec Burgess
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 9, 2003
        Elizabeth:

        Easiest way (if you haven't found it yet) is a one-line clip like this:

        H="Clip help"
        ^!"C:\Program Files\NoteTab Pro\ClipCode.chm"

        then drag that to your clipbar as Larry said.

        Regards ... Alec

        > OOPS, I need to read more carefully. There is no way to do this on
        > the tool bar but you can do it with a clip on the clipbar.
        >

        > At 03:39 AM 4/9/03 -0000, you wrote:
        >> Hi All,
        >>
        >> Is there a way to add the CLIP help to the toolbar? This is the
        >> help menu that I use 99.9999% of the time. I looked in the options
        >> menu and didn't see a way to set this up. Any help would be much
        >> appreciated.

      • David
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 9, 2003
          Hi libbazet
          you may find this some use, drag to clipbar and write a command etc. and it
          will find it for you.

          H="IndexSelectchm"
          ^!SELECT WORDS
          ^!keyboard ctrl+c