Re: [NTB] Question on the Help menu

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 8, 2003
      Hi Elizabeth,

      Right-Click on the toolbar. When the drop down menu appears, select
      "Properties". Scroll down the list on the left until you see "Help" and
      click on the checkbox to select it and click ok. You can also use the
      "Move Down" and "Move Up" buttons to re-arrange the buttons on the bar.

      At 03:39 AM 4/9/03 -0000, you wrote:
      >Hi All,
      >
      >Is there a way to add the CLIP help to the toolbar? This is the
      >help menu that I use 99.9999% of the time. I looked in the options
      >menu and didn't see a way to set this up. Any help would be much
      >appreciated.

      Regards,

      Larry
      larryt@...
    • Larry Thomas
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 8, 2003
        Hi Elizabeth,

        OOPS, I need to read more carefully. There is no way to do this on the
        tool bar but you can do it with a clip on the clipbar.

        At 03:39 AM 4/9/03 -0000, you wrote:
        >Hi All,
        >
        >Is there a way to add the CLIP help to the toolbar? This is the
        >help menu that I use 99.9999% of the time. I looked in the options
        >menu and didn't see a way to set this up. Any help would be much
        >appreciated.

        Regards,

        Larry
        larryt@...

        Larry
        larryt@...
      • Alec Burgess
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 9, 2003
          Elizabeth:

          Easiest way (if you haven't found it yet) is a one-line clip like this:

          H="Clip help"
          ^!"C:\Program Files\NoteTab Pro\ClipCode.chm"

          then drag that to your clipbar as Larry said.

          Regards ... Alec

          > OOPS, I need to read more carefully. There is no way to do this on
          > the tool bar but you can do it with a clip on the clipbar.
          >

          > At 03:39 AM 4/9/03 -0000, you wrote:
          >> Hi All,
          >>
          >> Is there a way to add the CLIP help to the toolbar? This is the
          >> help menu that I use 99.9999% of the time. I looked in the options
          >> menu and didn't see a way to set this up. Any help would be much
          >> appreciated.

        • David
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 9, 2003
            Hi libbazet
            you may find this some use, drag to clipbar and write a command etc. and it
            will find it for you.

            H="IndexSelectchm"
            ^!SELECT WORDS
            ^!keyboard ctrl+c