Re: [NTB] Associated file types editor

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2003
      Sean (Joe).
      I haven't used WAssociate 3.3. I'll check it out, thanks.

      Freedom of Association 1.2: Unfortunately, the PCMag utilities are no longer
      exactly freeware. In their infinite wisdom, they have started to charge for
      downloads of formerly free software. I think its something like $5.00 to
      download up to three utilities in a month. Higher amounts for more liberal
      usage.

      Context Edit (also from PCMag) might also be helpful. I've never been quite
      clear on what can be done with one and what with the other ;-)

      Regards ... Alec