Re: [NTB] Line Numbers

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2003
      Hi bbrosennern,

      > First time user and poster. Using NoteTab LIght 4.92. Added
      > line numbers to a file and saved it. File has over 21,000
      > lines. Is there an undo or remove line numbers command once
      > the file has been saved? If not is there a way to remove
      > numbers? Search and replace perhaps?

      In addition to Block Cut, you can use regular expressions. I
      also have a Library made for numbering lines (don't number if
      blank option), style of numbering (1. , 1: , 1) , etc.), removing
      any style of line numbers, renumber (for when lines are deleted),
      and I forget what else, but there is more.

      http://www.notetab.net/html/library.htm
      http://www.notetab.net/zip/nnnlines.zip

      Happy Tab'n,