Re: [NTB] override spelling dictionary?

  • Pete Hoyle
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 17, 2003
      At 08:43 PM 3/17/2003 +0100, Lotta wrote:
      >Jody wrote:
      >>I can only confirm that the "th" is not detected when the spell-
      >>checker is run. I thought maybe I was having it check HTML code,
      >>but I still have it checked.
      >
      >I think the explanation simply is this:
      >Mon Tues Wed Th Fri Sat Sun
      >
      >..... Come to think of, "Th" could also stand
      >for Thorium. :-)

      I was hoping there was an override file or option in a user dictionary that would allow me to say that if I use a particular word that would otherwise pass as correct, I still want it flagged. Personally, I'd rather have Th for thorium in a specialized optional dictionary, but a general override capability would be most useful.

      I guess it's not there.

      --
      Pete Hoyle - via ACM forwarding - hoylesp@...