Re: [NTB] notetab add/remove puzzle

  • David
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 14, 2003
      Hi
      The best idea I think as soon as you get nts set up the way you want it ,
      take a copy of the whole folder take the lot dump on partition or CD and it
      even run just as the original does , if any thing goes weird you got a copy.
      THANKYOU DAVE
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 14, 2003
        hi jody,

        thank for all the details contained in your previous mail and in this one.