Re: [NTB] Need basic clip help

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 10, 2003
      Hi Julie, ...,

      ><http://www.notetab.net/clipclass/clipclass.zip>http://www.notetab.net/clipclass/clipclass.zip

      Thanks for posting, but that is an outdated link, because I kept
      forgetting to upload there. I use my standard ../zip/ folder now
      which see below. (I have a gazillion messages in my In box, I
      hope I answer all of them that I need to. <g>)

      The following is a download for a Clipbook programming tutorial
      called "Clip Class" designed to walk you through Clip writing. It
      includes "Getting Started" (which is a web page with a number of
      images displaying different parts of NoteTab that deals with
      Clipbooks), making a Clipbook Library, adding Clips, and editing
      Clips, on to more difficult Clips writing. Be sure to read the
      Introduction also. Open ClipClass.clb and then click on the
      ClipClass Outline Clip to open the Outline.

      All the contents of the zip files go in NoteTab's Libraries
      folder.

      http://www.notetab.net/zip/clipclass.zip
      The NoteTab ClipClass List
      mailto:ntb-ClipClass-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      You can also sign up for the Clips list to get answers to Clip
      questions, but please do not post there concerning the class, but
      rather the ClipClass list mentioned above and in the in the
      ClipClass Outline. NoteTab Clips Subscribe & Edit Options:
      You can also sign up for the Clips list to get answers to Clip
      questions. NoteTab Clips Subscribe & Edit Options:
      http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips

      Happy Tab'n,