Need basic clip help

  • OJA
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2003
      I need help with how to program a clip that does the following:

      pop up a list, and contingent on the pick, insert a text file.

      For instance:

      green ... then insert green.txt
      blue ... then insert blue.txt

      Here is what I tried:

      ^?[Pick a color=green^=^!InsertFile green.txt|blue^=^!InsertFile blue.txt]

      Of course, that didn't work. It just printed out the " ^!InsertFile
      green.txt " but did not actually insert any text file.

      Any help?? I know this is simple, but I am totally bogged down in the help
      files - none of them seem to take a simple tutorial style approach.