Re: Running Perl Scripts

  • Sheri
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2003
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, james.homme@h... wrote:

      > I see some stuff in the help for clip programming about running Perl
      > scripts that work on the document loaded in Notetab. I want to
      compile and
      > run Perl scripts and have the errors come back into a document. If
      there
      > are no errors, I want the script to run and I want to see the
      output in a
      > console window or whtever kind of window the script produces. Can
      someone
      > tell me where to read to find out how to do that please?
      >
      > Thank you.
      >
      > Jim

      Hi Jim,

      This list is only for basic Notetab help, but there are two other
      lists where you can get help.

      For help with clips (including clips to launch Perl scripts) join the
      Clips list at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ntb-clips/

      For more general perl/notetab help join the Scripts list at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ntb-scripts/

      Regards,
      Sheri