Running Perl Scripts

  • james.homme@highmark.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2003
      I see some stuff in the help for clip programming about running Perl
      scripts that work on the document loaded in Notetab. I want to compile and
      run Perl scripts and have the errors come back into a document. If there
      are no errors, I want the script to run and I want to see the output in a
      console window or whtever kind of window the script produces. Can someone
      tell me where to read to find out how to do that please?

      Thank you.

      Jim
    • Sheri
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2003
        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, james.homme@h... wrote:

        > I see some stuff in the help for clip programming about running Perl
        > scripts that work on the document loaded in Notetab. I want to
        compile and
        > run Perl scripts and have the errors come back into a document. If
        there
        > are no errors, I want the script to run and I want to see the
        output in a
        > console window or whtever kind of window the script produces. Can
        someone
        > tell me where to read to find out how to do that please?
        >
        > Thank you.
        >
        > Jim

        Hi Jim,

        This list is only for basic Notetab help, but there are two other
        lists where you can get help.

        For help with clips (including clips to launch Perl scripts) join the
        Clips list at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ntb-clips/

        For more general perl/notetab help join the Scripts list at
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ntb-scripts/

        Regards,
        Sheri