Re: [NTB] Reopen queue

  • Pat
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 4, 2003
      Thanks, jody. This test says it's something about microsoft programs.
      For me it's front page 2002 ... when FP loads ntp to show me the text file, it does not appear in the reopen list. Just another oddity from Seattle.
      pat

      -pat

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 4, 2003
        Hi Pat,

        Thank you. I copied Eric so he might check it out sometime to
        see if he can "fix" it.

        >Thanks, jody. This test says it's something about microsoft
        >programs. For me it's front page 2002 ... when FP loads ntp to
        >show me the text file, it does not appear in the reopen list.
        >Just another oddity from Seattle.
        >pat
        >-pat
        >
        > At 3/4/2003, you wrote:
        >> Hi Pat and Ray,
        >>
        >> I tried different combinations an cannot replicate the file not
        >> being on the File | Reopen list. Pat, I see you use Eudora.
        >> Try sending yourself a file type associated with NoteTab and
        >> see what happens when you open it via Eudora. That is what I
        >> tried. Note that the reopen list is not updated until the file
        >> is closed or the program closes.
        >>
        >>>Not sure where to post this question.
        >>
        >> This list is OK for a few posts, but if it is going to be more
        >> than that, anybody, can please take it to the NoteTab Next-
        >> Release list. Please see my signature line to sign up for it
        >> or go to the following web page:
        >>
        >><http://www.notetab.net/html/maillist.htm>http://www.notetab.net/html/maillist.htm
        >>
        >>> When another program launches notetab to read a text file and
        >>> I edit the file and use ntp to save it, why doesn't it show up
        >>> in the history list? Is there an option switch for this? Is
        >>> this a feature others would like to add?
        >>>
        >>> eg: front page, directory list, double-click to open file.txt
        >>> front page opens ntp, i edit and save the file -- The file
        >>> doesn't have a temp file alias -- I'm saving it with its
        >>> "true" name... Next time i open ntp, that file isn't in the
        >>> "reopen" list.

      • kitpath
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 5, 2003
          Jody and Eric,
          I should have paid even closer attention. But -- nevermind! MS Front
          Page passes a copy -- from local settings\temp -- THAT'S WHY it
          doesn't get listed.

          Thanks again... paT