Re: [NTB] Paste Board not working

  • harvsegal <hsegal@supertips.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4 8:47 AM
      Jody,

      > Give it another try please.

      Well believe it or not it's now working.
      Maybe a reboot did the trick.

      But in answer to the following
      > NoteTab will only insert the text into the Paste Board one time
      > if the text is duplicated. Make sure that is not the case
      > meaning copy different text each time.

      I was in fact using different text but are
      you sure that duplicate text is ignored ? I'm
      trying it now and it does repeat the copy,

      Harvey
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4 12:28 PM
        Hi Harvey,

        >But in answer to the following
        >> NoteTab will only insert the text into the Paste Board one time
        >> if the text is duplicated. Make sure that is not the case
        >> meaning copy different text each time.
        >
        >I was in fact using different text but are you sure that
        >duplicate text is ignored ? I'm trying it now and it does repeat
        >the copy,

        If you are inside NoteTab, you can do multiple copies of the same
        text. If you are in another program, you can only copy to the
        Paste Board once with the same text back to back. One character
        more or less is all it takes for NoteTab to not recognize it as
        the same text being copied.

        Happy Tab'n,