Re: [NTB] closing tabs & integration with Netcaptor

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2003
      Michael, (Jody)

      I think the answer Jody gave while good, might be the answer to a different
      question than you asked. When I try what Jody suggested on a buffer I want
      to get rid of (doing a Delete) asks you to confirm deletion before it
      proceedes.

      These two one liners use "Close Discard" and "Close All,Discard" to either
      close the current file (buffer) or all files (buffers) without requiring a
      [Yes]/[No]

      Put them in a clip library, drag them to the clipbar(s) you have open most
      often (and then use right/click on clipbutton to change icon to the close
      and close-all icons)

      Now instead of using the normal close button or right-click option use your
      new clip button instead and you won't have to answer questions all the time.

      ----
      H="Close-All-Discard"
      ^!Close All,Discard

      H="Close-Discard"