Re: [NTB] Caret width

  • marios-p
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2003
      I use NoteTab Std & Windows 2000
      In either mode, Insert or Overwrite, I have the same "slim" one. I'd like
      the "fat" one (which I see in some other applications, like Word 97 for
      example). I'm working for hours in editing books and documents in greek and
      it would be very helpfull for me.
      Anyway, thank you both for replying (Sorry for my poor English)

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 4, 2003
        Hi marios-p,

        Please try asking your questions on the Off Topic list. I don't
        know of any way to do what you are asking.

        If you sign up for any, please do not post questions about Clips and
        scripting languages on the Basic list. More difficult tasks like
        regular expressions and other scripting code should be posted on the
        Clips or Scripts lists. HTML should be posted on the HTML list. In
        short, please leave the Basic list for the very basic use of NoteTab.
        Thanks!!!

        >I use NoteTab Std & Windows 2000
        >In either mode, Insert or Overwrite, I have the same "slim" one.
        >I'd like the "fat" one (which I see in some other applications,
        >like Word 97 for example). I'm working for hours in editing books
        >and documents in greek and it would be very helpfull for me.
        >Anyway, thank you both for replying (Sorry for my poor English)

        Happy Topics,
        Jody

        The NoteTab Off-Topic List
      • Sheri <silvermoonwoman@comcast.net>
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 4, 2003
          --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Jody <av1611@e...> wrote:
          > Hi marios-p,
          >
          > Please try asking your questions on the Off Topic list. I don't
          > know of any way to do what you are asking.

          I think what he is saying is NTL and NTS use the same cursor for
          Insert and Overwrite modes, which seems to be true (tested Lite).
          They do what he wants in Notetab Pro.

          Sheri

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 4, 2003
            Hi Sheri,

            >I think what he is saying is NTL and NTS use the same cursor for
            >Insert and Overwrite modes, which seems to be true (tested Lite).
            >They do what he wants in Notetab Pro.

            Thanks for checking it. I don't think it was always like that,
            but since I very seldom open NoteTab Standard/Light I could
            certainly be wrong.

            Happy Tab'n,