Re: [NTB] NTP: double-click/Open link in browser

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2003
      From help:

      *The link is not opened in my browser when I click on it!*

      You must hold the Control key down and double-click on the link to open it
      in your browser. However, if

      you set the menu option "Tools | Quick Open Links", you only need to
      double-click on the link without

      holding the Control key down.

      <<
      Regards ... Alec