deleting partial lines from a list

  • Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2003
      Hi all,

      I have a list of about 4,000 lines from which I wish to delete part of
      every line. I need to delete everything after a dash (-)

      Is this easy enough to do in Notetab Light? I have been looking for a
      couple of days but haven't managed to find a way, though I have to say
      I only normally use Notepads most basic functions, so the deeper
      workings are a bit of a mystery to me.

      --
      Best regards, Martin