.CWB file

  • Don Strack <donstrack@utahrails.net>
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2003
      I've been using NoteTab for four years now. After loading it on my
      new Win XP machine, and faithfully copying all the libraries over, I
      notice a .CWB file for a clip I originally wrote 2-1/2 years ago.
      What is this file, and can I delete it? What other files are there
      that can be deleted, now that I'm using version 4.92?

      Don Strack
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 27, 2003
        Hi Don,

        >I've been using NoteTab for four years now. After loading it on
        >my new Win XP machine, and faithfully copying all the libraries
        >over, I notice a .CWB file for a clip I originally wrote 2-1/2
        >years ago. What is this file, and can I delete it? What other
        >files are there that can be deleted, now that I'm using version
        >4.92?

        I don't recognize that. You might open it in NoteTab and see if
        it looks familiar. Maybe it is a FarClip you made. You can
        install NoteTab fresh somewhere to see all the files that comes
        with it.

        Happy Tab'n,

      • RS
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 28, 2003
          Hi Don,

          At 09:57 PM 02/27/03 -0000 you wrote:
          >I've been using NoteTab for four years now. After loading it on my
          >new Win XP machine, and faithfully copying all the libraries over, I
          >notice a .CWB file for a clip I originally wrote 2-1/2 years ago.
          >What is this file, and can I delete it? What other files are there
          >that can be deleted, now that I'm using version 4.92?

          Yes, you can safely delete it, if you don't need it anymore.
          The file you mention is a backup made by ClipWriter, where .cwb (ClipWriterBackup) is the default extension for backups.

          ClipWriter:
          http://ptools.home.att.net/ClipWriter/cw.htm

          Regards,

          RS