Re: [NTB] Garbled Tool Bar in Windows 98

  • John
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31 9:16 AM
      Troy,
      Thank you for your response.

      I'm leery of replacing the driver for two reasons.

      1. I'm not sure how to "downdate" a driver and the registry etc.
      and stay out of trouble.

      2. I've got hundreds of dollars of software that /is/ working in
      Win98 and to put in an old driver to take care of a $10 program
      seems to go against nature :>) Maybe the cure would be for Eric
      to increase the price up to the real value of NTP, say $1000 and
      retroactively bill me. I do something then I'll bet.

      Regards,
      John

      ----