'drag and drop' problem

  • chrispye20033 <chrispye@woodcarver.force
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2003
      I had a virus and ended up with a brand new HDD, and am now running
      Windows 2000 professional.
      I reinstalled my backed up (.exe) copy of 4.92/np (full version).
      All seems well except that the 'drag and drop' function no longer
      works!
      I have checked and it does in other programes like Word.
      I have un- and re-installed several times. At one point I could no
      longer write text in a file.
      Could anyone help or suggest something please - asap too - I'm lost
      without drag and drop!
      Thank you
      Chris