Re: [NTB] Removing blank lines

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 17, 2003
      Hi dragonlizard,

      >I am new to note tab and have a text file that I need to remove
      >blank lines. Please see my example.

      Another way is open the Replace dialog (Ctrl+R). In the Find field
      type in ^p^p and in the Replace with field type in ^p Search "All"
      and click on the [Replace All] button.

      Then there are Clips on the Clips list. :) Please see my
      signature line to subscribe to it. TIA

      Happy Clip'n!

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options