Second Window question

  • bdclary <bdclary@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2003
      Hi all,

      After discovering the second window function, I can't drag text from
      one window to the other. Is there a setting somewhere that I missed?

      Thanks,

      Brian
    • John Zeman <john041650@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2003
        Hi Brian,

        I asked this same question a year or two ago and was told it (hopefully) will be a feature of version 5 which is being worked on. You can't drag and drop from one to the other like you want to do in the current version.

        John