Re: Notetab playing sounds!

  • cantello768 <dysprosium@web.de>
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 31, 2003
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "marlarius <martinlarsen@b...>"

      > Notetab makes an annoying sound whenever a message box is displayed.
      System sounds are completely disabled and no other applications make
      these sounds. The "MS-Office Sounds" checkbox in Options|View is disabled.

      > How do I stop these annoying sounds?

      Did you find a way to disable those sounds in NoteTab?

      I tried both the Pro and the Light version and both play this annoying
      sound. This is probably the single thing that bugs me most about NTB
      and will affect my choice of an editor.
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 3, 2003
        Hi cantello768,

        No, I have not. I'll pass the information on to Eric
        <bugs@...> though, so that he can get it off in the next
        maintenance release. I can only suggest that you turn your
        speaker sound down so you do not hear the Windows default "Beep"
        when trying to close an unsaved file and other features.

        >> Notetab makes an annoying sound whenever a message box is
        >> displayed. System sounds are completely disabled and no other
        >> applications make these sounds. The "MS-Office Sounds" checkbox
        >> in Options|View is disabled.
        >>
        >> How do I stop these annoying sounds?
        >
        >Did you find a way to disable those sounds in NoteTab?
        >
        >I tried both the Pro and the Light version and both play this
        >annoying sound. This is probably the single thing that bugs me
        >most about NTB and will affect my choice of an editor.

        Happy Tab'n,