Re: [NTB] Still not possible to open multiselected files from explorer?

  • Jody Adair
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 31 4:15 AM
      Hi Nicole,

      >I don't care if it stops a 20 or so. I'm not talking of 20 files.
      >More then 10 files happens perhaps once a month. 2-9 several times
      >each day. It worked. I want it back. Nothing more.

      I don't blame you and I believe you had it at one time. I never
      did though unless it was in one of the betas that I didn't try it.
      I'm all for it. I'm just saying I cannot do it from any text editor
      that I tried and WinZip also gives me problems using sendto. If
      WinZip wasn't designed fr it OK.

      c ya,
      Jody
      Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23