Insert characters in many lines

  • Daniel Müller
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2002
      Hi,

      I might be missing something obvious here...

      How can insert special characters at the same position in many lines?
      Specifically, I would like to comment out blocks of text with the
      characters % or *, which should be inserted at the beginning or -in
      other instances- at the end of a certain block of text.

      Thanks a bunch in advance, greetings,

      --- Daniel ---
      danielix@...