Re: [NTB] List is quiet, a Yahoo hiccup?

  • kerry@GilaMountainDulcimers.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2002
      I have gotten a few messages, but this was a weekend and sometimes
      folks get out of town on the weekends. I sometimes have e-mail glitches
      and loose e-mails and then all of a sudden I get tons a day! I don't
      know what causes it. Sometimes I will just get the tail end of a
      conversation and other times the beginning -- I get the question but I
      never see an answer! It is very frustrating at times. But, no, I have
      been getting a few messages, so things should be fine. Just a quiet
      weekend, I think.
      Kerry Anderson, New Mexico
      Amazing Dulcimers!
      http://www.GilaMountainDulcimers.com
      Books, CDs, Festivals, Dulcimer Clubs, Links