Re: [NTB] limit to page length?

  • Capt. Doug Krabacher
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2002
      I want to know how to preview...
      Capt.Doug Krabacher
      Hawg Alert Charters
      888-304-8767 or 937-277-8412
      hawgalert@...
      www.lake-erie-charters.com
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "bj" <nwspinner@...>
      To: "Note Tab Basic" <notetab@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 8:25 AM
      Subject: [NTB] limit to page length?

      Hi, I have used NoteTab Light for about a year and finally ponied up the
      bucks for Standard
      recently. I still do not use all the functions but am learning.
      I basically use it as my html editor and find the quick menu buttons a big
      help.
      Anyway on to my question:
      Last night I was updating a page, added a bit and when I went to preview it
      only part of what I
      added would show up. Is there a limit to the page length? I have never had
      this happen before?.I
      thought mebbe I accidentally put a tag in the wrong place and tried to use
      'html tidy' and it would
      not open up. Is this only available in NTP?

      So many questions!

      tia
      bj

      --

      spindlepinsT http://members.toast.net/nwspinner
      spindlebobsT http://members.toast.net/nwspinner/spindlebobs.html

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 16, 2002
        Hi Capt. Doug,

        >I want to know how to preview...

        My guess is you mean an HTML file. If so, click on the View in
        Browser icon on the Toolbar. See Options | Toolbar and Shortcut
        tabs for View in Browser and View in Other Browser (if it is
        still called that). <g> Look under the Tools menu as well so you
        can see the shortcuts.