limit to page length?

  • bj
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2002
      Hi, I have used NoteTab Light for about a year and finally ponied up the bucks for Standard
      recently. I still do not use all the functions but am learning.
      I basically use it as my html editor and find the quick menu buttons a big help.
      Anyway on to my question:
      Last night I was updating a page, added a bit and when I went to preview it only part of what I
      added would show up. Is there a limit to the page length? I have never had this happen before?.I
      thought mebbe I accidentally put a tag in the wrong place and tried to use 'html tidy' and it would
      not open up. Is this only available in NTP?

      So many questions!

      tia
      bj

      --