Re: [NTB] List is quiet, a Yahoo hiccup?

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2002
      Hi Jan,

      Sssh! You'll wake the kids. ;) It is usual to be slow from
      Thanksgiving (US holiday) on through the 1st of the year.

      >I haven't received any messages for December 7th or 8th, and only
      >one on December 9th. None so far on December 10th. Is this list
      >just slow or do we have major Yahoo problems?
      >
      >This is also true of the NRN list.

      All lists.

    • kerry@GilaMountainDulcimers.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2002
        I have gotten a few messages, but this was a weekend and sometimes
        folks get out of town on the weekends. I sometimes have e-mail glitches
        and loose e-mails and then all of a sudden I get tons a day! I don't
        know what causes it. Sometimes I will just get the tail end of a
        conversation and other times the beginning -- I get the question but I
        never see an answer! It is very frustrating at times. But, no, I have
        been getting a few messages, so things should be fine. Just a quiet
        weekend, I think.
        Kerry Anderson, New Mexico
        Amazing Dulcimers!
        http://www.GilaMountainDulcimers.com
        Books, CDs, Festivals, Dulcimer Clubs, Links