Re: [NTB] NotePage

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2002
      Hi Douglas,

      It would be best to take it to Off-Topic. The Library is really
      way outdated and I ought to take it down, but people have told me
      they use it often, so...

      www.sureword.com is now www.sureword.net the owner of the domain
      goofed and did not re-register .com in time and some other group
      got hold of it. I've since moved my two sites that were there to
      my own domain: www.purewords.org

      Please see my signature line to subscribe to the Off-Topic list. TIA

      >Please excuse and indicate if this should've been sent to Off
      >Topics or to Clips.
      >
      >Jody:
      >
      >I've used NoteTab Light since very recently to edit some html
      >pages, and have downloaded many of your clips and other files and
      >programs from several sites including Fookes, but I'm still foggy
      >on their use.
      >
      >I have some text to set up by pages for a Christian site in
      >Spanish (doctrinal & gospel) and would like to adopt a structured
      >approach.
      >
      >Even though I've read NotePage's introduction, I can't quite
      >grasp it's purpose:

      Happy Topics,
      Jody

      The NoteTab Off-Topic List