Re: [NTB] notetab options

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2002
      Hi Kerry,

      Please delete all the text that is not needed to understand your
      reply. Thanks. My comments follow.

      >I have copied and pasted what my .ini file has listed under
      >"options" --I could not find "Create Uppercase Tags". Am I
      >missing something?
      >Then when I tried to save it (I changed a couple other things to
      >"0"), it told me that access was denied.
      >I will shut down and restart and see what happens.
      >Oh, yes. Also, I opened the NoteTab.ini in NoteTabPro and it
      >wouldn't edit. So I opened it up in WordPad and I could edit it
      >there, but I doubt it let me save it. We will see.

      Enter this in the INI file under the [Options] section. The
      order does not matter, but I'd insert it with the others. Make
      sure your INI file is not marked read-only in its file properties
      (Windows Explorer or My Computer) and also under the Document
      menu in NoteTab.

      HtmlUppercase=0

    • kerry@GilaMountainDulcimers.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2002
        Hey!! GREAT!! It is working now the way I want it to. I changed a
        few other things while I was there! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!! You are a
        wizard!
        Kerry Anderson, New Mexico
        Amazing Dulcimers!
        http://www.GilaMountainDulcimers.com
        Books, CDs, Festivals, Dulcimer Clubs, Links