Problem with Cut and Paste

  • hcmca2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2002
      I recently installed the NoteTab Pro update.
      I no longer have the ability to cut and paste text from NoteTab to
      any other application. (ie. MS Word or and email message.)

      There is probably a simple answer for this, but I cannot find it.

      Does anyone know what I need to do?

      Thanks,

      hcmca2002
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
        Hi hcmca2002,

        If you are not who I helped via support and still have the
        problem and if you are in WinXP make sure you are not running
        NoteTab in a compatibility mode like for Win98/ME. That was the
        problem on one machine.