NoteTab V 4.86c/np Full

  • Ed Brown
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 19, 2002
      Is there a later version of NoteTab that I can download? Tidy HTML code is
      missing tidy.exe and I would like to get it back among some other missing
      parts.
    • Brian Binder
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 19, 2002
        Isn't "Tidy" its own add-on?

        Is there a later version of NoteTab that I can download? Tidy HTML
        code is
        missing tidy.exe and I would like to get it back among some other
        missing
        parts.

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • Julie
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 19, 2002
          Hi Brian,

          > Isn't "Tidy" its own add-on?

          Yes... with lots(!) of information found
          <http://tidy.sourceforge.net/>

          For HTML Tidy configuration questions, subscribe to the ntb-html list
          from the web @
          or send an email to subscribe to
          ntb-html-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

          Julie