Re: [NTB] Introduction

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 14, 2002
      Hi Jim and Others,

      >I would also recommend that you join at least the NoteTab HTML
      >list (see below) where you can get questions answered and help
      >with what you are doing all for the price of just asking.

      The NoteTab Announcements List on yahoo is no more. Please
      update your list when you get the time.

      If you want to be on our notification list for
      Fookes Software updates and new products, sign up for it at
      http://www.fookes.com in the lower left border area. You can
      unsubscribe an old address if you were already on our list.