Re: [NTB] I'm having subscription problems

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 11, 2002
      I send group mailings sometimes. Bounces quickly get on the senders nerves
      too. I do believe that after a few bounces they would be reasonable to cut
      you off. Cumulatively think of the bandwidth savings. I think they try
      clearing the bounces again after a period of time. You can always do it
      manually by signing into your yahoogroups and asking it to try again.

      I think this subject should now go to the off topic list.