Re: [NTB] Sound on a web site

  • Richard Didcock
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5, 2002
      the best is midi,as a wave is much bigger and takes longer to load ,plus you
      also get lag if it is playing.
      From Mr Richard The Dickieaus
      Have A Nice Day
      dickieaus@...
      http://home.iprimus.com.au/dickieaus
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 6, 2002
        Hi All,

        >Subject: [NTB] Sound on a web site

        If you need to discuss the HTML/Sound more, please sign up for
        the HTML list. Please see my signature line to subscribe to it.
        TIA

        Happy HTML'n!

        Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options