Re: [NTB] Two questions

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2002
      Hi Julie,

      >1) Is there any way to turn off the confirmation message when you
      >remove an outline heading (shift+ctrl+R)?

      I do not think so. General | Display Prompts does a bit more (I
      think the Replace dialog) than what Help says, but not what you
      don't want to see.

      Display Prompts: Show warning prompts when you choose the Reload
      and Delete commands, and when you choose the Search Disk command
      when NoteTab contains unsaved changes.

      >2) Now that I've found the joys of F9 to open links the 'stored'
      >links seem to have the more recent at the bottom. Is there any
      >option to reverse this order (I'm not looking for a clip)?

      Nope, and it appears when the count gets to 20 that it dies. I
      didn't recheck after clearing it all, so maybe not. Perhaps you
      can post this over to the Next Release list. Thanks!