Two questions

  • Julie
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2002
      1) Is there any way to turn off the confirmation message when you remove an
      outline heading (shift+ctrl+R)?

      2) Now that I've found the joys of F9 to open links the 'stored' links seem
      to have the more recent at the bottom. Is there any option to reverse this
      order (I'm not looking for a clip)?

      Julie
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2002
        Hi Julie,

        >1) Is there any way to turn off the confirmation message when you
        >remove an outline heading (shift+ctrl+R)?

        I do not think so. General | Display Prompts does a bit more (I
        think the Replace dialog) than what Help says, but not what you
        don't want to see.

        Display Prompts: Show warning prompts when you choose the Reload
        and Delete commands, and when you choose the Search Disk command
        when NoteTab contains unsaved changes.

        >2) Now that I've found the joys of F9 to open links the 'stored'
        >links seem to have the more recent at the bottom. Is there any
        >option to reverse this order (I'm not looking for a clip)?

        Nope, and it appears when the count gets to 20 that it dies. I
        didn't recheck after clearing it all, so maybe not. Perhaps you
        can post this over to the Next Release list. Thanks!