Re: [NTB] Re: Spelling, Thesaurus, Dictionaries!

  • Al Guevara > Tucson WebDesign
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002
      Isn't it in the tools menu?

      Al

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Wayland Fowler" <wayland@...>
      To: "NTP" <notetab@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, November 01, 2002 9:48 AM
      Subject: [NTB] Re: Spelling, Thesaurus,
      Dictionaries!

      : Re: Spelling, Thesaurus, Dictionaries!
      :
      : Hi Jody and the rest of the group.
      :
      : > It depends on when you bought NoteTab Pro
      whether they came with the
      : program or not.
      :
      : I bought NoteTab Pro 2 1/2 years ago, though
      they were not in the
      : Dictionary folder, so I downloaded the
      "dicts.exe", as you suggested,
      : ran the executable, and then English,dct,
      AmerAdd.dct, and English.thr
      : were all present, as you said they would be.
      :
      : The only problem I have encountered is that
      during the configuration I
      : was not able to add the thesarus file, it only
      offered the dictionary
      : files. How can I add the English.thr file.
      :
      : Thanks,
      : Wayland
      :
      :
      : ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups
      :
      : To unsubscribe click on address below and send
      the message empty:
      :
      : Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      :
      :
      :